7.3.11

Handmade for Christchurch

 
So one of my fave Christchurch relief set-ups is Handmade for Christchurch. It's unique, it's crafty and it's just oh-so-lovely. I donated two 'essential pouches' from my up-and-coming label (watch this space.... more info to come soon!) which will be auctioned along with two synergy blends made especially by Gillian over at Le'Esscience

Each pouch has been hand crafted and stitched by yours truly.

Put 3-4 drops of the synergy blend onto a tissue, fold and tuck into the pouch.

Be sure to check out the auction on Trade Me. And also head on over to Handmade for Christchurch to have a looksee through all their gorgeous stuff. There are plenty of things in there that I'm very tempted to bid on! x

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, i just love the look of these and soo love the idea of u and dear Gillian collaborating on this for CHCH and for future sales!!
    I want mine Now,lol.
    Keep up the good work
    Sheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to order one of these pouches with my next order to Gillian. Any idea when you will have them available at Le'Esscience and cost for just the pouch - recently purchased 2 of her synergies, so needing a pouch as I'm always losing the tissues I tuck down my front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment, Karen. I will have a bunch done for her by Thursday of this week! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar!