27.4.11

Bad Bonnie!

Holy guacamole! As my dear friend and TMD cohort Nikki pointed out, I haven't written a BB post in over five weeks! Tsk tsk. My blog has suffered immense negligence. I have returned to find it cowering in the corner with tears in it's eyes. If it was a Tamagotchi, if would be floating around on the screen with wings right now. Lucky I don't own any house plants. Or fish. Now I see why my basil didn't survive.....


In fact, I'm surprised I still have any followers!


Well, well. What's been happening? Or, should I say, what hasn't been happening?! Little Red is *tear* the big O-N-E in just under two weeks. I'm finding it rather hard to comprehend that my wee man is going to be all grown up. Hell, he'll be lolling around in bed til noon soon telling me to F Off. Sometimes I can't bear the thought of him not wanting my cuddles and kisses one day.... well, better get them all in while I can!




What else? Redford is crawling like a rocket (he quite enjoys taking Heinz the Reindeer for a walk). 




He's been pulling himself up everywhere. Walking round things. Enjoying a cuppa with Daddy.




Mainly he's just been catching up on some reading and getting into as much trouble as possible in the short space of time it takes me to have a wee or put the washing on.



 Or.... trying to change his nappy, ahem....



So! That's what's been going on here. Oh, and he has six teeth!


I promise promise promise to never stray for so long again and keep your eyes open for lots more Baby Bump posts from now on!!


B x

1 comment:

  1. Oh - Red and Lydia are very close in age (I hadn't realised that), she'll be one this Sunday! And is doing everything Red is doing - including disappearing at nappy change time, ggrrrr!!!!!!

    Happy 1st birthday to Red, and well done on surviving your first year as parents!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar!