16.2.11

The day I fought a losing battle

Lunchtime. Mess. Brainstew. Aaaaaaaaaaargh!

 The culprit - couscous, sweet corn, pumpkin & banana.

 A deft ninja whack of the spoon while I had
my head turned sent lunch running down the
cupboards - woe is me!

The floorboards are enjoying their meal. Thankfully we
have the neighbour's cat to clean up the scraps. Although
she does seem to be getting increasingly fat....

The face of a boy who is getting bathed VERY soon.

Aaaand it ends up on the legs too. 
Everywhere but in his tummy it seems.
 
 Hey Mum, do you like seafood?
Not particularly.
SEE FOOD!!! And lots of it.
 
I'm reminded somewhat of a muddy dog
restrained on a towel until the bath is run.

Clean and mess free. Now to tackle the kitchen
floor. And the cupboards. And the bath. And the
clothes. And the....

Ahem. Just for good measure, this was after-dinner pudding. 
Plum, banana and avocado. This time I fed him in the 
nuddy and pre-ran the bath. Such is life with a piglet!
 

3 comments:

  1. Should I tell you now that Dex is 17months old today and we still fight this battle. The best battles are the Spag Bol ones. Such a mess but he has so much fun!
    Love Reds chubba little legs! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes - these scenes look amazingly familiar ;-)!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar!