17.10.10

Mind that bump - the magic massage table

One of my favourite people, Gillian Parkinson of Le'Essience, has recently purchased herself a super cool new toy..... 


OK it's a massage table, you say. What's so great about that? But wait.... there's more!

This isn't just any old massage table, it's a custom made table for those of us who need a good old rub the most - expectant mothers! Hooray! That big round cut-out you see on the table is made especially for that ever expanding baby bump so pregnant ladies can now too experience the relaxation of a full body and back massage like all us flat-bellied folk.

Particularly in my last trimester when I was all pinched nerves and pulled muscles, Gillian's massages came as a welcome relief. Yet as good as the shoulder and back rubs were, it's always a little hard to get super comfy and relaxed when you're straddling a chair with your belly propped on a cushion and your chin resting on the back of the seat.

Needless to say, when I heard about this super special mechanism I knew I had to share it with the baby wielding mamas out there. And not only this, once mine and Baby Daddy's number two is in the oven (but don't hold your breath) I'll be face down on that table faster than you can say "Painkillers, please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar!