8.12.10

Wardrobe Wednesday

Today we're off to the airport to meet my sister and my newest nephew (he's just 2 months old and this is our first meet and greet!) - they've flown the seas from the UK - kudos to big sis for traveling all that way with a wee one, eek! As you can see by my get up, it's FREEZING in Wellington. Hmpf.

Beret | Portmans
Baggy singlet | Moochi
Boyfriend cardy | Asos
Blazer | Minkpink
Scarf | Vintage (my Ma's from the 80s!)
Jeans | Workshop
Shoes | I Heart Billy

And accessories (blurry pic, I know, in desperate need of a better camera!):
Hand-made rose gold cameo ring from the 40s | Trade Me (on a chain I got from Diva)
Hand-knit heart brooch | gift from my sister 

Little Red got in on the Wardrobe Wednesday vibe today too....

Undershirt | Seed Baby
Tee | Country Road
Jeggings | Tiny Little Wonders
Sneaks | Bobux
And accessorizing with.... Patrick

Looks a bit like a stunned mullet really, doesn't he?

Right! That's all folks! Yippee and keep snug!

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning and yes, it was cold in Welly today (I even put my UGG boots on!). Glad to see someone doing Wardrobe Wednesday! I was really enjoying it. Perhaps you might volunteer to be the new link up blog heading it up?! In the meantime, wishing for a return to warm weather and jandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Yeah, I was bummed that it was getting sidelined - but having said that, if it's no fun anymore, it's no fun! Hmm, yes! Being the link up blog would be super fun. Perhaps I'll get in touch with Clare and ask to take the reins?

    And gosh darn it, bring back the sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar!