15.12.10

Wardrobe Wednesday

So this week's WW is a bit exciting for me. Why? The uber talented Clare over at Green Valley Crafts is taking a break from her WW creation for a while and has bestowed upon me the honour of grabbing the reins over at love miss bonnie. Find the step-by-step of Clare's brainchild here and get wardrobing - awesomeness!

Check out my WW for this week below (as you can see by my threads, the weather in Wellington is rubbish AGAIN)....

Baggy tee | Glassons
Floral cardy | Cotton On
Grey blazer | Vintage
Scarf | Gift from Thailand

Skinny jeans | Lee
Flats | Country Road

And accessorizing with my fave earrings | Indeja

So there you have it - I promise better pics next week! There was no one around to take a full length photo but you get the gist, right? Make sure you pop on over to love miss bonnie and post a link to your WW in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar!