1.12.10

Wardrobe Wednesday!!

So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon now that I've finally figured out what Wardrobe Wednesday is! We Mums all like some good threads right? And we most definitely deserve to look awesome and feel great about ourselves. 

My first one's a bit of a cheat.... it's not a Wednesday (it is, in fact, a Saturday) outfit and it's definitely not what I'd wear out on your average day-to-day basis. It was the Weta Christmas party on Saturday night so Baby Daddy Nick and I dolled up and shimmied on down to the Overseas Terminal for a night of.... dancing? Mayhem? Meh, you had me at free booze!!


Top | Good ol' House of G!
Skirt | LoveLove from Spacesuit
Belt | 70s vintage from my Ma's collection
Shoes | Overland

As you can see, I'm not overly enthusiastic about having my picture taken (and now that I look at it, I'm not so keen on those bingo wings that seem to be popping out the side....)

Anywho, first Wardrobe Wednesday down, many more to go! 

1 comment:

Leave me some sugar!